UPDATE; 6th April 2021
Dear Hornimans Parents and Guardians,
Please take a moment to read the information below to assist us with your role in protective measures to prevent the transmission of the Covid 19.
- Easter holidays:
Wednesday 31 March 3.30pm-6.30pm
Thursday 1st April AM SLOT 11.30-2.15pm PM SLOT 2.45-5.30pm
Friday 2 April – CLOSED
Monday 5th April – CLOSED
Tuesday 6th April – Friday 9th April AM SLOT 11.30-2.15pm PM SLOT 2.45pm- 5.30pm
Monday 12 April AM SLOT: 12.30-2.15pm PM SLOT 2.45pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 13th April-Friday 16th April AM SLOT: 11.30-2.15pm PM SLOT 2.45pm- 5.30pm
Term time Opening:
Wednesdays – Fridays- 6.30pm
Saturdays: AM SLOT 11.30-1pm Goat Play PM SLOT 1.15pm-4.30pm
- Hornimans Adventure Playground will operate a closed access service, which means children will not be permitted to leave the playground.
- Limited capacity: Spaces will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Children from the same household will count as one towards our capacity. You may contact Hornimans on 07400458572. Parents will not be allowed on site and the gate will be closed during sessions. There will be a maximum of 15 young persons per session.
- Consent: Before a child can play, the parent must sign a consent for and registration forms updated.
- Thorough risk assessments of the building and contents in line with government guidelines for Out of School Settings/Guidance for managing Outdoor Playgrounds and Outdoor Gyms have been conducted.
- We have implemented a strict and thorough cleaning regime.
- Hand sanitiser/hand washing stations have been installed throughout the playground
- Temperature check: Your child’s temperature taken with contactless thermometer upon arrival. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD IF THEY ARE ALREADY UNWELL
- Lateness: Please be on time to pick up your children. If late to pick up children, please contact Hornimans 07400458572. Consistent lateness may lead to your child not being able to play.
- Water Bottles: Children need to bring their own water bottles labelled with their name.
- Behaviour: If a child’s actions puts others at risk of the virus, they will be removed from their bubble.
- Weather: If there is heavy rain/extreme temperatures sessions will be cancelled.
- Please let us know if your child is attending another service.
- Please let us know if anyone in your household displays symptoms or has contracted the Corona Virus and your child has attended Hornimans at any point.
- Also, please notify us if you plan to travel over the summer holidays or have been abroad in the last 2 weeks
- For further information and to view any of our policy and procedures please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Big social distancing hugs,
Hornimans Staff Team
The building is NOT in use.
Hornimans is an open access Adventure Playground (but NOT during the pandemic) which was set up in 1969 by local parents in the North Kensington area. We provide a free play resource for children and young people aged 5-16 years.
Charity no; 802220