Dear Hornimans Children, Parents & Guardians,
Please take a moment to read the information below to assist us with your role in protective measures to prevent the transmission of the Covid 19.
Term time Opening:
Tues Food Club
Wednesdays – Fridays- 3.30-6.45pm
Saturdays: 11.30-1pm Goat Play – 4.45pm
For the ‘H’ Youth Hub contact staff
- Hornimans Adventure Playground will operate a closed access service, which means children will not be permitted to leave the playground until further notice.
- Limited capacity: Spaces will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Children from the same household will count as one towards our capacity. You may contact Hornimans on 07400458572. Parents will not be allowed on site and the gate will be closed during sessions. There will be a maximum of 30 young persons at one time, on an one in one out bsis re when a child/children leave children waiting will gain access.
- Consent: Before a child can play, the parent must sign a consent for and registration forms updated.
- Thorough risk assessments of the building and contents in line with government guidelines for Out of School Settings/Guidance for managing Outdoor Playgrounds and Outdoor Gyms have been conducted.
- We have implemented a strict and thorough cleaning regime.
- Hand sanitiser/hand washing stations have been installed throughout the playground
- Temperature check: Your child’s temperature taken with contactless thermometer upon arrival. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD IF THEY ARE UNWELL
- Lateness: Please be on time to pick up your children. If late to pick up children, please contact Hornimans 07400458572. Consistent lateness may lead to your child not being able to play.
- Water Bottles: Children need to bring their own water bottles labelled with their name.
- Behaviour: If a child’s actions puts others at risk of the virus, they will be removed from their bubble.
- Weather: If there is heavy rain/extreme temperatures sessions will be cancelled.
- Please let us know if your child is attending another service.
- Please let us know if anyone in your household displays symptoms or has contracted the Corona Virus and your child has attended Hornimans at any point.
- Also, please notify us if you plan to travel over the summer holidays or have been abroad in the last 2 weeks
- For further information and to view any of our policy and procedures please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Big social distancing hugs,
Hornimans Staff Team
The building is NOT in use.
Hornimans is an open access Adventure Playground (but NOT during the pandemic) which was set up in 1969 by local parents in the North Kensington area. We provide a free play resource for children and young people aged 5-16 years.
Charity no; 802220